Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Casual look

I'm so excited to share this headband/headwrap look, I have had quite a few questions on where I get them, as well as how to do my messy bun.. I will hopefully do a tutorial on the messy bun soon, but until then, here is some info on my headband look!
 I pieced the pink flower head wrap (Nordstromrack) with the perfect casual yellow top (Taipan). I love the way they accent each other. I love this look for a few reasons, it's different, its colorful, and
I also love an excuse to have my hair off my neck in the summer and still feel cute!
 




 
 
 

Hope you enjoyed my first post! If you have any questions or comments or advice please comment below! I would love feedback!
 
Thank you!
 
Wearing:
Top: Taipan
Head wrap: Nordstrom rack
Pants: AE
Shoes: Converse (Journeys)
 

 
 

1 comment: