Wednesday, June 18, 2014

crazy pants.. why not?

Crazy pants.. why not? Seriously WHY NOT?! 
I am obsessed with not only the look and style but the comfort factor of these pants. I call them my cookie pants. You can literally wear them anywhere, I wear them to Sunday dinner at my parents, to the grocery store, or just to snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie. I got them at... wait for it.. A THRIFT STORE. seriously, no joke. Looking cute on a budget IS possible. It may take some hunting but you never know what you will find. 
As for the top I found it at Nordstrom rack, I love the leather on the front half, it gives it so much texture and  flare. 
Welp, enjoy the pics! Comment or email me for any questions!









Photos were taken by the AMAZING Edith Liera

No comments:

Post a Comment