Friday, June 13, 2014

Cute AND Comfy

Today I went with the COMFY look. I love love this romper/overall getup. Throw your hair up in a pony and BAM you've got an adorable look! I Found it at Marshall's (similar here) and couldn't decide what to pair it with, I tried different colors underneath but ended up just sticking with black. I love the black 3/4 length (similar here) underneath, as opposed to just a down east under T because it makes it look less like a jogging outfit and more like you actually tried to get dressed that day and didn't just throw on work-out clothes!
I put it with my black leather jacket as well which was a great find at target last season (similar here). I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment with any questions or tips! 

Thanks for reading! 











No comments:

Post a Comment