Saturday, June 14, 2014

Reds whites and blues

Okay I know it's not the 4th of July, but I couldn't resist posting.. I LOVE this look. I can't get enough of high rise pants, so all you high rise haters..ignore this post :) I found these pants at tjmax and got them in almost every color. As for the top, I had the opportunity to nanny for a wonderful family in the Caribbean Island of St Marten , during my time there I probably spent a little TOO much time at this store called pimkie, so I apologize for not having a direct link to it; I just adore the ruffle on the sleeve!
 The accessories I purchased from the one and only Charming Charlie and the boutique Francesca's. Every outfit needs a little sparkle :) 
I hope you enjoy!















Moccasins: random online store I can't remember the name of.. (similar here)
Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment